TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger Clean up

Discussion in 'New England' started by DMLJR, Jan 5, 2020.

1. DMLJR

DMLJR Member

Hey everyone!

I was talking with some owners on twitter and came up with an idea to do a meet up this spring/summer to pick up trash around Superchargers. If we were to get enough owners to divide into teams and see who could pick up the most trash at the end, it could be a fun competition! Maybe even do prizes for the winners!

Would anyone be interested in doing this?

• Like x 4
  2. MichaelP90DL

MichaelP90DL Active Member

Since Superchargers are typically located near coffee shops, fast food joints, etc., why not win a Starbucks or a burger...or a gallon of gas from the Shell station across the street?

• Funny x 1
  3. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

How about around Earth Day?

• Love x 1
  4. DMLJR

DMLJR Member

The gallon of gas is definitely the coolest prize. So I think we will have to go with that! Lol Although.... who doesn’t like food!

• Like x 1
  5. DMLJR

DMLJR Member

That sounds like a good idea to me! I’ll see what other owners on Twitter think as well! I’m sure they would love to do it around earth day!

• Like x 1
  6. JPoldo

JPoldo Member

What would we do with a gallon of Shell gas? Many of us dont have an ICE vehicle so I vote for food/beverage. I'm not on twitter but you can count me in for clean-up.

Doubt anyone can win cleaning the Framingham location because it's the cleanest I've used. Hartford had considerable litter. Where is the worst SC ?

7. MichaelP90DL

MichaelP90DL Active Member

I dunno. Put all the trash in an empty part of the parking lot, soak it with the gallon of gas and toss a match? ;)