Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clearfield, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On forum.supercharge.info user michael1 has posted construction photos of a new Supercharger being built in Clearfield, PA.

This is fantastic location for me. I pass by here when going to visit my parents, driving north from the DC area up to the Buffalo area. Altoona, Falls Creek and Salamanca are all 150 so its fantastic to see a 250 go up right on the way! For most, I expect the bigger benefit will be going East / West on I80

Clearfield, PA

Host Type: Restaurant
Host: Burger King
Along Primary Interstates: I-80
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-322
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-80

To: Bellefonte, PA (v2) - 43.3 miles
Diversion: 0.5 miles
To: Mill Hall, PA - 53.9 miles

US-322

To: State College, PA - 37.9 miles
Diversion: 2.6 miles
To: Harrisburg, PA (v2) - 129.9 miles

Another V3 on I-80, but also on US-322.

Reactions: Kewmpie1
Took a couple of pictures today. So far just cabinets and conduit. Looks like 10 spaces.
IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

I stopped there today and saw that the meter is installed and powered up. Tesla can turn the site on any day now.

View attachment 981736
This is about the 3rd or 4th SC station I saw that they keep messing up the painted lines.. Im not even sure its Tesla or some sub contractor, however the lines are incorrectly painted to the SC stand as it should be to the center of the island or pedestal this way the charging cable reaches to the left rear corner directly from the charger not across the back to the rear left corner giving less cable reach.
Even the Bellefonte, PA charger had the lines repainted (poorly) as they originally painted them side to side instead of inline with the charger.
1697300289005.jpeg