Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cleveland, OH (Euclid Ave.)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
On the Cleveland, OH thread @Tezla041 posted a link to a tweet by @MarcoRP about a Permit found for a Supercharger at the Shops at Church Square on Euclid Ave.

12 stalls
41.504172, -81.632465

By my rules that's on I-90, US-6, US-20, US-321 and US-422.

Tesla findus has Cleveland, OH Q2 2023, so this is possibly that site.

Last edited:
Cleveland, OH

Host Type: Mall
Host: Shops at Church Square
Along Primary Interstates: I-90
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-6, US-20, US-322, US-422W
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-90

To: Erie, PA - 94.8 miles
Diversion: 1.2 miles
To: Erie - Perry Hwy, PA - 97.1 miles

US-6

To: Mansfield, PA - 301.5 miles
Diversion: 1.8 miles
To: Middletown, NY - 497 miles

US-20

To: Erie, PA - 96.6 miles
Diversion: 0.4 miles
To: Erie - Perry Hwy, PA - 99.5 miles

US-322

To: Shaker Heights, OH - 9.6 miles
Diversion: 0.4 miles
To: State College, PA - 235 miles

US-422W

From: Start (US-6/US-20/US-42/US-322 Cleveland, OH) - 5.6 miles
To: Shaker Heights, OH - 7.2 miles
Diversion: 4 miles
To: Girard, OH - 61.9 miles

Splitter! On I-90, splits 120.9 miles, 27.3 miles from Sheffield, OH, 94.8 miles to Erie, PA.
Tesla findus also says a better splitter, Mentor, OH to the east, is targeted to open Q4 2022.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tezla041
Wondering what's the delay with this site. Is the meter installed? All of the cabinets (3 white, 1 green)? If so, would it be worth e-mailing the project manager indicated on the permit? I've never seen an otherwise completed supercharger with such a long activation delay.

Wondering what's the delay with this site. Is the meter installed? All of the cabinets (3 white, 1 green)? If so, would it be worth e-mailing the project manager indicated on the permit? I've never seen an otherwise completed supercharger with such a long activation delay.
Random people emailing the project manager isn't going to suddenly spur the project along. Sometimes these things take a lot of time for seemingly no reason... but there's always a reason - they aren't just forgotten about.

• Helpful
Reactions: Tezla041
Random people emailing the project manager isn't going to suddenly spur the project along. Sometimes these things take a lot of time for seemingly no reason... but there's always a reason - they aren't just forgotten about.
Agreed. It's seems that most sites in Ohio started in the second half of 2022 are delayed. I assumed it was winter, but there are sites outside of Ohio that started in the same time frame in winter locals that have already come online. Ontario for instance....(yeah, I know different country, different procedures), just sayin'.

Agreed. It's seems that most sites in Ohio started in the second half of 2022 are delayed. I assumed it was winter, but there are sites outside of Ohio that started in the same time frame in winter locals that have already come online. Ontario for instance....(yeah, I know different country, different procedures), just sayin'.
Every new supercharger started last year in Ohio is not yet online. There's like 7 of them (2 suburban Cincy, 1 suburban Cbus, 1 Cle, 3 Turnpike) They are all being installed by GPD Group (Glaus, Pyle, Schomer, Burns & DeHaven, Inc). My guess is that the contractor screwed something up across all of their sites which has prevented them from coming online.