Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clovis, CA (LIVE 19 Mar 2021, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like there are 12 new Superchargers in Clovis, CA located at 870 Herndon Ave, Clovis CA 93612. The Building Permit ELC-003507-2020 status shows the current status as "Plan Check Approved". Tesla's website states: "Target opening in Q1 2021".

Capture1.JPG

I predict the Superchargers will be located to the east of the building.

tempsnip.png

LOL, the Tesla representative is Elon Musk?

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like there are 12 new Superchargers in Clovis, CA located at 870 Herndon Ave, Clovis CA 93612. The Building Permit ELC-003507-2020 status shows the current status as "Plan Check Approved". Tesla's website states: "Target opening in Q1 2021".

Funny. He recently said he was spending a lot of time on permits for Berlin Giga, so you never know. :)

• Funny
Reactions: GenSao

View attachment 624757

I predict the Superchargers will be located to the east of the building.

View attachment 624759

View attachment 624758
D'oh! I found it just too late. Will add on Supercharge Info

@bmah @MarcoRP @Chuq Hopefully the thread title here and supercharge.info gets updated to reflect it’s now under construction.

Updated thread title, and I think the supercharge.info editors updated the state there.

You realize this doesn't make the construction go any faster right? ;)

Bruce.

Any point of interest from Clovis? I'm always looking for road trips or natl parks.

The main areas of interest from this charger would be along Highway 168 up into the Sierra National Forest - Shaver Lake, Huntington lake, China Peak ski resort, and the Kaiser Wilderness.

That said, most of this area was badly burned by the Creek Fire last year.

Any point of interest from Clovis? I'm always looking for road trips or natl parks.
Downtown Clovis is not too far away it's not a large downtown a few local shops you can get ew bites to eat and coffee not sure if it's sat or sun or both they have a farmers market. The superchargers are in a nice location to, places to eat. An in and out is across the street and a sprouts market is in the same parking area

Hopefully this will be one of their quicker installs, I think traver and stockton took awhile, Firebaugh was completed shortly after I found out it was under construction also the addition to Fresno riverside was pretty quick. Anyone want to a water this will be done before River Park, although that one will be in a nice location also

The main areas of interest from this charger would be along Highway 168 up into the Sierra National Forest - Shaver Lake, Huntington lake, China Peak ski resort, and the Kaiser Wilderness.

That said, most of this area was badly burned by the Creek Fire last year.
This is perfect for us going to our place in Shaver from our main home in Pismo. If I’m towing the jet skis I hope hope hope they have a drive thru charger. Once we get the CT tri we may not need it but it’s in a great location. They’re really doing their homework on where the gaps are.

Reactions: ucmndd

In my opinion, the best treasures of this area are even farther uphill. Highway 168 accesses a spectacular stretch of the Sierra Nevada between Yosemite and Kings Canyon Natl parks, with backcountry access from places including Courtright, Edison, and Florence Lakes. This area matches many of the best aspects of the neighboring national parks, with much lower crowds. The drive to Edison or Florence is itself an adventure (nearly all paved, but lots of 1-lane with many precipitous dropoffs)

Reactions: ucmndd
In my opinion, the best treasures of this area are even farther uphill. Highway 168 accesses a spectacular stretch of the Sierra Nevada between Yosemite and Kings Canyon Natl parks, with backcountry access from places including Courtright, Edison, and Florence Lakes. This area matches many of the best aspects of the neighboring national parks, with much lower crowds. The drive to Edison or Florence is itself an adventure (nearly all paved, but lots of 1-lane with many precipitous dropoffs)

100% agree. This is some of the most beautiful country in the world. My happy place, and what I was referring to when I said “Kaiser Wilderness”. ;) I do love Courtright as well - family friends have a primitive cabin there that we used to frequent as teens and young adults. Haven’t been since the Creek Fire, but a little apprehensive about what we’re going to find.

25FD3A4C-5160-43AF-A196-616B2AC2B97D.jpeg

Reactions: Tectonic