Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Colfax, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of activity today good progress

Attachments

• 20210317_102637.jpg
    20210317_102637.jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 103
This is a great location! Traveling from Raleigh to Banner Elk it let me skip over Hickory and have a more direct route and the fact it is v3 made charging quick. The exit is a lot less hectic than Mebane, and the old Greensboro location so getting off the highway and charging and back on the route was very easy. I stopped here going both directions and charging was fast and convenient and will be my new "jump point" to Boone/Banner Elk area coming from Raleigh area.

20210625_184718.jpg
20210625_184620.jpg

I was here yesterday just to check things out, no power to the stalls. Nothing visible damaged and there was still power on the meter of the big green electric box.

My only random guess is that they foresee some issue with the water spray from the Sheetz car wash blowing onto the V3 cabinets. Either directly causing issues (Corrosion?) or will be causing issues when weather gets below freezing. No idea just wild speculation though since everything else looked normal. 🤷‍♂️