Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Collinsville, IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chicago is 31 cents. I can't seeing buying an EV and not charging at home. My typical month is 8.5 cents. NW Illinois has time of use pricing. I'm typically charging 2-5am.
Ill be charging at home (when I get mine) but I travel regionally for work quite often so the home charge will only go so far. Lots of supercharging for me. Likely about 1/3 to 1/2 my charging will be at superchargers I am guessing. Thats why it somewhat concerns me....

Ill be charging at home (when I get mine) but I travel regionally for work quite often so the home charge will only go so far. Lots of supercharging for me. Likely about 1/3 to 1/2 my charging will be at superchargers I am guessing. Thats why it somewhat concerns me....
Your Supercharger fuel cost is still under 10 cents per mile. If you are reimbursed for business travel most of those dollars still go towards the cost of the car itself

I found this thread at checking ABRP for my upcoming trip to Branson om 2 weeks. I noticed my stops changed and found this thread after seeing it added this supercharger to my trip. Thank you for the information. It is good to see it is up and running.