Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Columbia, MO - W Broadway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So today Saturday the 13th all the cabinet chargers have been removed from the location. When I went to ask they said they had a setback then I asked if you guys are still put the chargers up right and the guy said yes, should be able to charge in a couple weeks what he said. Now, a week and a half ago he said it would be about a week. I’m wondering if they didn’t fry all those chargers putting the transformers in not sure what’s going on.

So today Saturday the 13th all the cabinet chargers have been removed from the location. When I went to ask they said they had a setback then I asked if you guys are still put the chargers up right and the guy said yes, should be able to charge in a couple weeks what he said. Now, a week and a half ago he said it would be about a week. I’m wondering if they didn’t fry all those chargers putting the transformers in not sure what’s going on.
I saw that. It looked like it was almost completed. Now the cabinets are ripped out. :(
IMG_20211113_160538[1].jpg

I charge off a regular wall outlet myself. My commute is only 20 miles a day, and I typically gain every night even though I rare get full. If I have to travel, I may have to supercharge on my way out.
I ended up having one installed. Purely because it's more efficient. It will eventually pay for itself, plus there's a 30% tax credit. Paid Dogwood Solar $1100 for install and charger.

Reactions: DblOSmith