Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Columbia, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys and Girls!

Our Supercharger has been a great success! So now we are offering a specially discounted rate for all Tesla Owners! Simply click the booking link directly below for a special $99 Tesla rate! Also, we've extended the savings to our restaurant where any Telsa owner receives 10% off! All you have to do is show your key at check in, and in the restaurant.

Thank you so much Tesla for the opportunity to have your wonderful charging station here!

Columbia Hotels: Holiday Inn Columbia-East Hotel in Columbia, Missouri
That's an awesome way to support us -- thanks!. You may want to consider putting up a sign near the SuperCharger as well, and adding the SuperCharger to the hotel's list of amenities (if you can).

Hey Guys and Girls!

Our Supercharger has been a great success! So now we are offering a specially discounted rate for all Tesla Owners! Simply click the booking link directly below for a special $99 Tesla rate! Also, we've extended the savings to our restaurant where any Telsa owner receives 10% off! All you have to do is show your key at check in, and grab the coupon on check in.

Thank you so much Tesla for the opportunity to have your wonderful charging station here!

Columbia Hotels: Holiday Inn Columbia-East Hotel in Columbia, Missouri

Forgot to message you when I stayed a few weeks ago on my trip, but excellent hotel! Great service from everyone in all aspects, from the front desk, to bar, to the restaurant for breakfast. After a longbdriventey first day it was nice to sit at the bar for a few local beers and a sandwich. Breakfast the next morning before heading out was excellent as well.
Saw 2 other tesla outside my window as well. And the nice thing is people didn't park at the chargers overnight but did their charging in the evening and morning.

Thanks for your support of tesla!!

The Tesla Supercharger at the Holiday Inn Hotel in Columbia, Mo looks awesome. I checked it out. Looks impressive. Thank You Tesla Motors & Holiday Inn East Company.
12063454_920487954711115_1241440206383320928_n (1).jpg

Ron

I will be using the Tesla Supercharger's, when I get my Tesla Model 3. Their will be millions on the road. We will all be looking for supercharger's at malls and stores. It will be awesome.
A good example of why Tesla will need to figure out how to enforce the "long distance" part of "free long distance driving" before then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a good feeling that we will have another supercharger set up here in Missouri, in the next few months from now. Because the permit for Tulsa is right on 44 interstate. Springfield and Rolla distance. We have a lot of traveler's from Oklahoma and Texas that take that route of travel. So it would benefit Tesla brand and the future.

I have a good feeling that we will have another supercharger set up here in Missouri, in the next few months from now. Because the permit for Tulsa is right on 44 interstate. Springfield and Rolla distance. We have a lot of traveler's from Oklahoma and Texas that take that route of travel. So it would benefit Tesla brand and the future.

We have confirmation of a future SpC in Rolla at the Bandanas as well as the one in Tulsa at the Hard Rock and we know that, eventually, there will be one in Springfield. We agree, Joplin is highly logical for both E/W and N/S traffic at that I-49/I-44 intersection.
I-44 Superchargers in Missouri-maybe talked to the right person finally

Missed this...that is awesome! Now, I just need the Supercharger in Des Moines and we'll be all set...for our several yearly trips on US63!
I missed it too. The Supercharger in Des Moines will make it possible to travel I-35 from Duluth to southern Texas. Personally it will make our 6-7 trips per year to MN and WI an enjoyable ride even in winter when range anxiety can be a problem.

I missed it too. The Supercharger in Des Moines will make it possible to travel I-35 from Duluth to southern Texas. Personally it will make our 6-7 trips per year to MN and WI an enjoyable ride even in winter when range anxiety can be a problem.

With 354 miles from Independence, MO to Albert Lea, MN, it will take at least 2 Superchargers in between to keep the maximum leg distance under 133 miles on that stretch of I-35.

With 354 miles from Independence, MO to Albert Lea, MN, it will take at least 2 Superchargers in between to keep the maximum leg distance under 133 miles on that stretch of I-35.
You are correct as it is 188 miles from Independence, MO to where I-80 and I-35 intersect. It solves my problem with my 85, even in winter, but anything smaller will require additional superchargers or at least some other high powered charger.

Just another satisfied customer with the Holiday Inn Columbia East location:

We stopped in last night for a charge while on route from St. Louis home to KC. The staff was very pleasant, offered to let us have complimentary coffee or tea (even offered to brew a fresh pot), and reminded us that Tesla drivers get 10% off at the restaurant. I had two impatient Boy Scouts with me, so we didn't have time beyond a pit stop and a few kWh, but next time we are coming through with the family (probably Thanksgiving), we will stop in for a bite.

Hello again Folks!

Are any of you potentially in the area within the next week?

Inside Columbia, our local magazine would like to take pictures of the station and we need a Tesla as well!

It would be a professional shot done by them. Please email me at [email protected] if interested!

After I get my Model S, I'll be there pretty much every week due to my regular business travel (not staying overnight, but I will likely frequent the restaurant). However, that's not for another couple of months. I'll have to see if I can dig up a copy of the article whenever it's out.

Hello again Folks!

Are any of you potentially in the area within the next week?

Inside Columbia, our local magazine would like to take pictures of the station and we need a Tesla as well!

It would be a professional shot done by them. Please email me at [email protected] if interested!

Just a follow up. How did it go? I finally got my Model S just a little over a week ago, and will visit the site pretty much weekly (usually sometime between Monday and Wednesday) should you ever have a similar need again.