Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Columbus, OH - East Campus View Blvd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This looks like a great location! Extremely quick and easy to get to from the highway. Multiple food options within walking distance. If people have trailers, which these pull through spots should help with, they’ll be able to take their time eating while they charge.
6F4D7232-06DB-4CE4-AD3E-97FA41769AAD.jpeg
101AFF81-0251-42ED-A0CD-2DEEFAA92312.jpeg
11C81F2D-2140-4BD6-B5D4-16FE4ACFA10A.jpeg

Food and entertainment options listed on this sign:
953D6B67-912B-4EF4-A7D3-D041D2968075.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: PStewart
This looks like a great location! Extremely quick and easy to get to from the highway. Multiple food options within walking distance. If people have trailers, which these pull through spots should help with, they’ll be able to take their time eating while they charge.
View attachment 834437View attachment 834438View attachment 834439
Food and entertainment options listed on this sign:
View attachment 834441
I wanted to add this to the original post. I looked up the Level One Bar & Arcade, it looks really cool!

(It reminds me of a bar I went to in Japan called Space Station.
I bet this one is fun too! I'm excited to try it when I charge here down the road.)

1. Amazing find! I don't even see this on Tesla's map yet.
2. Why another SC when they already have the one at Polaris, which is only 2.6-miles away? I do see that this will have more stalls and be a V3, rather than the V2 of Polaris.

Reactions: Tezla041
2. Why another SC when they already have the one at Polaris, which is only 2.6-miles away? I do see that this will have more stalls and be a V3, rather than the V2 of Polaris.
I was surprised when I saw this too. Marco is a sleuth! It’s neat to see this newer design / layout here in the US also, I’ve seen some photos of them in Europe.

I wonder if the new station will support CCS also?
That would be pretty cool. I'm wondering what the cutoff is for upcoming installations, which ones will be what we have now and which ones will be the newer style, maybe even V4. I started thinking about that when they updated the upcoming installation map last week, since some of these are coming in mid-2023. Like the New Albany one. It's exciting to watch!
Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 10.30.04.png

IMG_5955.PNG

Originally I was surprised with how close these look, but I needed to stop at Polaris on my way back from Kettering / Dayton and I would've benefited from the new one. The 2.6 mile drive from 270 is more like 10-15 minutes depending on traffic (not sure if it's worse during rush hour). There are a lot of intersections and stoplights.
It's not a huge deal, but quickly getting off of 270 and back on will save some time in my experience. (Overall I like the options in Columbus, being in Carroll County, the closest ones are well over 50 - 60 miles away (over an hour drive) haha 😄)

Moderator note: This and the next post were merged from a different thread.

Per this post by @EverydayEV :

**NOTE: I created the thread with the wrong city name. Am asking the mods to fix that**

Reposting the image from that post below.
171 E Campus View Blvd
Columbus
40.117462290710115, -83.01072546353934

screenshot-2023-04-10-at-11-13-34-am-png.926852

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EverydayEV
I'm not entirely sure how to start a new thread, but it appears that a new Supercharger is being built in Worthington, OH. I have included the address and geo-location below!

@Big Earl

View attachment 926852

171 E Campus View BlvdColumbusOH
43235​
40.117462290710115, -83.01072546353934
I started the thread here:

NOTE: I created it with the wrong city in the subject line. I'll ask the moderators to fix that.

Because Polaris is terrible, slow, and always packed. I get 60kwh max which is unacceptable

Current status as of this morning. No utility transformer or paving yet but looks pretty far along.

Another pull-through design. It may just be my impression, but I think we're seeing more pull-through and pull-in locations in the USA as Tesla realizes that it's beneficial.

As well as supporting trailers better, they allow both cars with the German and Detroit charge port positions to charge just by parking on the wrong side of the stall, which for future support would at least be better than parking at a weird angle and taking up more than 1 stall.

Last edited:
Reactions: PStewart