Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concord, CA (LIVE 2 Mar 2018, 19 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bags are off, one of them were lit up so I thought they might have left one having been tested on, but soon as I plugged in, I got a weird notification on my 2017 Model S. “The supercharge post is out of service. Please find another one” or something like that.

It only is a matter of days from here...

Yup, the area is accessible now but there is still a good amount of construction equipment stored back there. This was from yesterday...

IMG_6184.JPG

F562D671-8D65-40A1-8427-D849B93431E4.jpeg F4EF770F-B7E3-4A87-904F-3F40060A316C.jpeg
Yes, I was able to drive to the back of the mall and plug into a SuC. It just didn't turn green with Juice flowing. Can't believe there are 20 charging stations there. This will be great!!
I’m back here right now and only a couple of chargers are lit up (4A and 5A). I plugged into 5A and indicator around charge port started flashing green! Yay it’s working. Still a lot of construction back here and getting a lot of stares from people but I’m getting juice so no complaints. I noticed the paid supercharging box on the bottom of the charge screen is not showing my supercharging location so it’s obviously not official and not sure ither chargers are working.

I drove back there a week or two ago and got plenty of side-eye--I would imagine it's even worse to be actually charging at a stall. I definitely got the sense that the construction team occupying the area is not interested in sharing with Tesla. Watch out for errant backhoes!

• Helpful
Reactions: ChrisJ