Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concord, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
drove by, but didn't stop, last night.

(Thanks to trymes for the picture)

still seems like an odd spot, in the grand scheme of things. in the end, we'd really like to see a super charger at every exit, so.. good start to that, I guess.

(I suspect this one is here as the construction of the new stores was happening anyway)

drove by, but didn't stop, last night.

(Thanks to trymes for the picture)

still seems like an odd spot, in the grand scheme of things. in the end, we'd really like to see a super charger at every exit, so.. good start to that, I guess.

(I suspect this one is here as the construction of the new stores was happening anyway)
First they complain there's no Supercharger in the area.
Then they complain that it's not a convenient location for them and they'd like one nearer the place they go.
Then they complain there are too many in the area and there needs to be one in another area they go.

Last year, my wife went with a friend to Conway, NH and Lincoln, NH and she commented that it was slammed, and there were Teslas everywhere.
Maybe Tesla's seeing peak demand that makes them eager to open multiple locations along that stretch.

Reactions: Tdreamer
First they complain there's no Supercharger in the area.
Then they complain that it's not a convenient location for them and they'd like one nearer the place they go.
Then they complain there are too many in the area and there needs to be one in another area they go.

Last year, my wife went with a friend to Conway, NH and Lincoln, NH and she commented that it was slammed, and there were Teslas everywhere.
Maybe Tesla's seeing peak demand that makes them eager to open multiple locations along that stretch.
don't get me wrong - very happy to see more. my comment was more that this particular location was likely easier for Tesla due to the concurrent construction - as opposed to an I89 location or something near the NH MA border on either I93 or Route 3.

PXL_20220217_153942893.jpg

Concord was the perfect stop on my way north today, I had a 12-stall V3 supercharger to myself! Hit 150kW charging speed (31% SOC, 53F, had been driving for over an hour). Will be even better when the stores open up :rolleyes: , although the restroom at the Mobil was in easy walking distance.

Reactions: J_Nixon and kayak1
don't get me wrong - very happy to see more. my comment was more that this particular location was likely easier for Tesla due to the concurrent construction - as opposed to an I89 location or something near the NH MA border on either I93 or Route 3.
The Tyngsboro location should fit your request then. It will be right off the RT 3 highway at the NH/MA border.

Attachments

• Tyngsboro Supercharger Location.png
    Tyngsboro Supercharger Location.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 62