Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concord, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
A new 8 stall supercharger (plus 4 L2's) has been proposed within a new development to be built off of Exit 13 off on Route 93 (Manchester ST) in Concord, NH.

The approximate location looks to be about 30 Manchester St, Concord NH. It looks like it will be situated near a proposed gas station / convenience store right near the entrance to the development. Looking at google maps street view, there are already a ton of digsafe markings on the street.

The superchargers appear in the attached site plan in Lot 2 (page 1) with detailed location on page 5.

Given there is at least one business still open at the site, it's not clear when (or if) this will proceed. It could be soon, but I don't really know.

@tes-s @MarcoRP

Attachments

• Concord-NH-Plans.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 192
Yeah, I absolutely don't get this at all. You've got Hooksett, Tilton, Ashland. Nothing around the lakes, nothing on the leaf peeping routes, and if you vacation in Northern NH you better have an ICE vehicle to drive. Unless the gas station is going to own these and is just installing them as part of an investment in the property.

Yeah, I absolutely don't get this at all. You've got Hooksett, Tilton, Ashland. Nothing around the lakes, nothing on the leaf peeping routes, and if you vacation in Northern NH you better have an ICE vehicle to drive. Unless the gas station is going to own these and is just installing them as part of an investment in the property.

I-93, US-3, and US-202.

This is a place they should be, and this seems like a new opportunity.

I-93, US-3, and US-202.

This is a place they should be, and this seems like a new opportunity.
Yeah, but, this is a second I93 location, <8 miles north of the existing one (Hooksett), which is why people think it doesn't make much sense.

I'd much rather see a location further north. I still need the Lyndon/St J location to make winter road trips to Coos county viable.

Reactions: DrDabbles
Yeah, but, this is a second I93 location, <8 miles north of the existing one (Hooksett), which is why people think it doesn't make much sense.

I'd much rather see a location further north. I still need the Lyndon/St J location to make winter road trips to Coos county viable.

Just think of this a pin for 2023.
It's still very much in the planning stages.

July 20th 2021
July 24th
September 12th:

A new 8 stall supercharger (plus 4 L2's) has been proposed within a new development to be built off of Exit 13 off on Route 93 (Manchester ST) in Concord, NH.

The approximate location looks to be about 30 Manchester St, Concord NH. It looks like it will be situated near a proposed gas station / convenience store right near the entrance to the development. Looking at google maps street view, there are already a ton of digsafe markings on the street.

The superchargers appear in the attached site plan in Lot 2 (page 1) with detailed location on page 5.

Given there is at least one business still open at the site, it's not clear when (or if) this will proceed. It could be soon, but I don't really know.

@tes-s @MarcoRP

Not sure that it's 4 L2. The plan just says "Universal". Could mean CCS/CHAdeMO.

Just think of this a pin for 2023.
It's still very much in the planning stages.

July 20th 2021
July 24th
September 12th:
Thanks for this additional info. A little birdie suggested this was a near-term target for construction to start, but all the info here and the fact that the restaurant at the location where this supercharger is proposed is still open suggests otherwise.

Stopped by this location this evening… still nothing happening. Maybe someday this project will happen.

But… I stopped by the original location on the way to…. 1 Whitney Rd, Concord NH which is the address of a mobile station. Behind it is a new development under construction called Merchants Way. The new address will be 11 Merchants Rd when done. Supermarket, NH State Liquor Store and…. A 12 stall V3 Tesla Supercharger which is already under construction by our regional expert Gordon Construction!

@tes-s @MarcoRP @corywright can you please put this on the map and mark it as under construction! Location as indicates in the map photo.
AE69F478-D4A6-4DC2-A9EA-6608EBA1A264.jpeg
0C60CB3F-29EE-4CFF-B4E3-84EA7AB42954.jpeg
694580A7-3330-4A57-A595-21D89B99596E.jpeg
24EA65EC-08AD-460F-A671-11C38F2B4CD6.jpeg
35AD4638-5A97-4E47-9BB1-10602DB3262E.jpeg
081E23FB-4138-45B5-9599-E173FB8D0635.jpeg
02A773F2-ED13-4339-B711-7168A84B7BB3.jpeg

Stopped by this location this evening… still nothing happening. Maybe someday this project will happen.

But… I stopped by the original location on the way to…. 1 Whitney Rd, Concord NH which is the address of a mobile station. Behind it is a new development under construction called Merchants Way. The new address will be 11 Merchants Rd when done. Supermarket, NH State Liquor Store and…. A 12 stall V3 Tesla Supercharger which is already under construction by our regional expert Gordon Construction!

@tes-s @MarcoRP @corywright can you please put this on the map and mark it as under construction! Location as indicates in the map photo.
View attachment 745172View attachment 745173View attachment 745174View attachment 745175View attachment 745176View attachment 745177View attachment 745178
Transformer already in??!! This one could be quick.

Reactions: kayak1 and Tdreamer
Concord, NH

Along Primary Interstates: I-93
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-3, US-4
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-93

To: Tilton, NH - 13.5 miles
Diversion: 1.3 miles
To: Ashland, NH - 31.5 miles

US-3

To: Tilton, NH - 17.9 miles
Diversion: 2.1 miles
To: Meredith, NH - 39.6 miles

US-4

To: End (I-95/US-1 Portsmouth, NH) - 49.7 miles
Diversion: -0.1 miles*

Density on I-93 and US-3, and a splitter on US-4.

* Must have done something wrong, but it's right on US-4 anyway.

Transformer already in??!! This one could be quick.
There were two similar sized transformers on pads with a meter box on one as pictured. There was one additional empty pad next to the two transformers - about the same size, maybe a bit smaller. I didn't see pads for the supercharger cabinets and switchgear, so it's possible these utilities were for the building(s) and they've not yet done the ones for the Tesla equipment. But yes, it could be quick. Not sure if they would open before the buildings are finished/occupied or not. Those look likely to be spring/summer '22 targets.