Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concord, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This can’t come soon enough. Hooksett is utterly unreliable in terms of speed. I routinely struggle to get over 72kW there, though sometimes it’s better, there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when it’s slow and when it isn’t.

Posted on Facebook today. No photos of supercharger cabinets to assess how those are coming along but based on past history of Gordon construction they’re probably done too unless they have a issue with the nod they were to be installed on.
A39B7B8B-70B0-4EA1-AA74-46CB922C302E.jpeg

Update - this site should be construction complete next week. Unclear when it will be commissioned by Tesla (and after that, when it will actually be enabled/usable). It is quite possible (although not certain) it will not be enabled for use until the store construction is done and open. Tesla can commission a site but leave it disabled until they get permission to remotely enable it. Hartford Leibert Rd was in that condition for a very long time before Tesla enabled it.

Drove by on my way north - no pictures because there were contractors all over the site. While the pedestals, signs, etc are all in place, the supercharger cabinets are sitting in the parking lot some distance away. It does look like there are transformers installed a little further along the way (to the right of the picture Tdreamer shared), which could be connected to the superchargers (or they could be for the building across the alley). It looked like there was one unoccupied pad next to the transformers. I didn't see a pad for the supercharger cabinets but I might have missed it. I wasn't close enough to look for meters.

Thanks for the update - my guess is the contractor was planning on working to get the pads in place this week, and to install the supercharger gear once they were set.

Good guess. I drove by yesterday afternoon - the cabinets had moved onto a pad near the transformers, 4 Gordon trucks were on site, and there was activity around the cabinets.