Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concord ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps Tesla is for some reason waiting to throw the switch on all these new southern Ontario superchargers at the same time, and we'll all of a sudden have like 8 sites come online all at once?
I hope not. Sherway is way behind Vaughan and Barrie
Btw I just check the chargers out now and they're still locked

Attachments

• IMG_20171207_140957.jpg
    IMG_20171207_140957.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: Shaz
Just checked the SC - ALL spots are ICEd. Looks like, the transformer is installed, as well as panel. I hope, soon it will go online. Not sure, what needs to be done with ICE cars, when SC will be up and running...

View attachment 265651 View attachment 265652 View attachment 265653 View attachment 265654 View attachment 265655

I have rarely seen the two chargepoint charging spots on the south side ICEd. What did the management do to prevent such things from happening?

There's an i8 parked! Why can't he use his own priority spot? Mgmt doesn't care about the EV Charging, in early February, we visited this location and tried to use the ChargePoint. Briefly, we had no CP card at the time, the charger wasn't indicated on the app, so we called mall management and they had absolutely no clue what we were talking about.

Attachments

• IMG_7153.JPG
    IMG_7153.JPG
    336.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7154.JPG
    IMG_7154.JPG
    436.8 KB · Views: 79
Just checked the SC - ALL spots are ICEd. Looks like, the transformer is installed, as well as panel. I hope, soon it will go online. Not sure, what needs to be done with ICE cars, when SC will be up and running...

View attachment 265651 View attachment 265652 View attachment 265653 View attachment 265654 View attachment 265655

My concern is that all of these mall locations will basically be unusable for November and December unless there is some really initiative to tag and tow.

Sherway will be no different IME.