Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concord ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_8753.JPG

good to see the no parking signs up there

would like to see that location saturday at 2pm...this is as busy a parking lot as there is in Ontario, and at Christmas time on the weekend before, that's the perfect storm.

If those little signs deter the whole iceing thing at this location, that shows it's not really a thing to even talk about anymore.
It looks like supercharger is functioning in Mr. PlugShare's photo (#141) given charge port is green. Is that correct?

I was there on Monday after picking up my X. Signage went up on Sunday and it seems to have solved the ICEing problem as not a single car was parked there. I went a few days before the signs went up and every spot was ICEd.

Btw, still not activated yet
Hello, Hello...
Congrats on your white X.. welcome to the family. GLAD to see you joined.. You need to update your signature, to say that you are a proud owner of an X

Do we know yet if this is the Concord site or the Vaughan site? I guess we will in a day or two when Tesla's website is updated.

When Tesla posts it on their site we'll know the name.

But do we know for sure that there really are two separate ones? Or is this an update error, with one tag being the old placeholder this station?

Reactions: Grindiezar