Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concord, CA (LIVE 2 Mar 2018, 19 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a permit search for Concord, since it has a Coming Soon pin on the Tesla Find Us page, and struck paydirt: a 20-stall supercharger with battery storage at 2001 Diamond Blvd, the new Veranda Shopping Center a block from the Willows Shopping Center next to I-680.

Concord Permit.png

I did a permit search for Concord, since it has a Coming Soon pin on the Tesla Find Us page, and struck paydirt: a 20-stall supercharger with battery storage at 2001 Diamond Blvd, the new Veranda Shopping Center a block from the Willows Shopping Center next to I-680.

View attachment 243853
Excellent find emupilot! Thank you for sharing and more SC for the Bay Area. Yippee! Ten years from now we'll all look back and marvel at the excitement with each and every new SC. LOL.

• Funny
Reactions: Ulmo
Concord, CA

Along Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: I-680
Along State Routes: CA-4

Neighbors (max diversion 20min/10miles):
Vacaville, CA (I-680,I-80): 35.4 miles -
+Manteca, CA (I-680,I-580,I-205,I-5,CA-120): 62.3 miles
+Gustine, CA (I-680,I-580,I-5,CA-33): 98.3 miles
Dublin, CA (I-680): 22.1 miles
+Fremont-Kato Rd, CA (I-680,u): 41.0 miles
+San Mateo, CA (I-680,CA-24,I-580,I-80,US-101): 48.2 miles
^ Petaluma, CA (I-680,I-780,I-80,CA-37,u,CA-116,u): 45.5 miles
Napa, CA (I-680,CA-12,u): 28.1 miles

+Ignoring within 24 minutes, 23 miles: ignores Dublin
^ Ignoring within 32 minutes, 29 miles: ignores Napa

Another 20-stall charger on which locals can feast/provides additional density.

The shopping center in which the supercharger will be located is scheduled to open on October 27th. The link has a list of tenants including Whole Foods 365 and several restaurants serving seafood, burgers, pizza, Japanese, and Peet's Coffee.

Having recently moved out to WC from SF, we're looking forward to Super Duper opening up nearby. Mikuni's is a solid addition as well, we stop by the one in Davis on the way back from Tahoe.

Jury is still out on EMC but it's popular down in SoCal...

Having recently moved out to WC from SF, we're looking forward to Super Duper opening up nearby. Mikuni's is a solid addition as well, we stop by the one in Davis on the way back from Tahoe.

Jury is still out on EMC but it's popular down in SoCal...

I'm thinking this might be a good location for East Bay meet-ups.

Bruce.