Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concordia, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

8 Superchargers will be installed at the Casey's General store in Concordia, MO (101 S Main St). Tesla's Q2 date suggests it may already be under construction

Concordia MO.jpg

Concordia, MO

Along Primary Interstates: I-70
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-70

To: Columbia - W Broadway, MO - 67.7 miles
Diversion: 1.9 miles
To: Columbia, MO - 72.9 miles

To: Osage Beach, MO (I-70, MO-5-US-50-MO-5, MO-52, US-54, l) - 112.5 miles
To: Springfield, MO (MO-23, MO-DD, MO-13,l) - 141.5 miles
To: Joplin, MO (I-70, I-470, US-50, MO-291, I-49, I-49Bus, I-44, I-49 Bus) - 196.5 miles
To: Bethany, MO (I-70, MO-13, MO-116, US-69, I-35) - 117.6 miles

Another location identified in Missouri.

Splits the 111.9 mile gap between Independence, MO and the identified Columbia - W Broadway, MO location.

I was traveling back from KC today and thought I would stop at the proposed Concordia Supercharger location at the Casey's General Store. It is under construction and well underway. Probably isn't too far away from being available from use. It is located behind Casey's. 8 stalls and the associated charging stations appear to be installed. It also looks like one will allow charging if you pull in nose first. Not sure how to post a picture I took but if someone can tell my I'd be happy to post.

Kevin L.

That was fast! How did this one manage to fly under the radar for so long?

I'll be driving home to STL from Colorado next week. My overnight stop is Salina where I believe my hotel has an EV charger, so assume I leave there with 90. I won't have enough to make it to Concordia at least not without making it too close for comfort. Would it be wise to charge in Topeka or KC just long enough to make it to Concordia and juice up there since it's a faster V3, then stop again in Columbia? Or charge in KC and Columbia and skip this one altogether. Seems like this one is unnecessary for crossing the state on I-70 (although it certainly has its uses for shorter trips in the state)

That was fast! How did this one manage to fly under the radar for so long?..........................................
Depends on your battery. My Model Y LR would start at the Salina Holiday Inn Express (overnight at the SC there), SC at Topeka; SC at Concordia; travel to STL. FWIW, I can drive from Topeka to Columbia with a 90% charge in Topeka. Recommend V3 SC in Concordia; then drive all the way to STL. The SC in Columbia is a V1 with a new V3 being installed miles from I-70.

Stopped at comcordia first time today on way to Mizzou with son for college. BBQ joint very welcome to chargers. Clean and nice with 8 chargers and one pull in charger. Only one other MS there with me and seemed very fast charging option on 70 since this is the first V3 charger open on this stretch across the country. Can’t wait to try out my Cybertruck pulling my boat on the way to lake of the ozarks next summer!

Stopped at comcordia first time today on way to Mizzou with son for college. BBQ joint very welcome to chargers. Clean and nice with 8 chargers and one pull in charger. Only one other MS there with me and seemed very fast charging option on 70 since this is the first V3 charger open on this stretch across the country. Can’t wait to try out my Cybertruck pulling my boat on the way to lake of the ozarks next summer!
Can't charge there pulling a boat. I'm very curious how the infrastructure for Teslas that tow is going to roll out.