Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Coos Bay, OR (LIVE 25 Oct 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any updates on this construction? I have a personal interest in Superchargers on Hwy 101
1695959826185.png

But not trailer or really even bike rack friendly. (At least for the larger bike racks.)
Yeah, there aren’t many trailer friendly pull ins, long ones. As for rear mounted bike racks I find these pulls in better than a back in making it easier to not hit the tower with a most rear bike. Nothings perfect, but I do prefer these to all back in. Mostly because most ppl simply cannot back in to save their lives. It really needs to be a parking push the button to back into an SC stall “summon” or “park assist”..

Nice! I just wrapped up a 101 road trip this summer and this charger reduces a huge gap of 250kw chargers down the 101. There was a 447 mile stretch from Newport OR to Ft. Bragg CA with only v2 chargers. This charger shrinks that gap down to 350 miles!

We felt that v3 gap hard and Eureka was the only place we had to wait in line on the whole SEA to SF drive down the 101. Ended up having to make an unplanned stop at an EA station at One Log House that absolutely saved our bacon.

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
I might change my opinion of the area. Seeing lots of clothes strewn about. Hope it’s not too sketch at night. I’m not from around here so not sure. Kinda giving me Aberdeen wa vibes.
Coos Bay has seen better times, but the area is pretty safe (I'm comparing it to downtown Detroit in the 90's). The pub next to the SuperCharger (7 Devils) is a great place to grab a bite and wait for your charge. There are a couple of coffee shops and sit down restaurants on 101 that's a block or two away.

I might change my opinion of the area. Seeing lots of clothes strewn about. Hope it’s not too sketch at night. I’m not from around here so not sure. Kinda giving me Aberdeen wa vibes.
I’ve been coming to the area most summers for 15 years and 7-devils is a must-visit every trip. I’ve never felt unsafe late at night there. I’ve not seen cloths strewn about either.