Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cordele, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gene in the Tesla Model 3 owner club FB group spotted this.

1024 E 16th Ave, Cordele, GA 31015 This is the address for Walgreen's that you can see in the picture where Gene says the location is.

86 miles north of Valdosta V3.
40 miles north of Tifton.
70 miles south of Macon.
116 miles south of McDonough V3.

Attachments

• IMG_4584 2.JPG
    IMG_4584 2.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_4583 2.JPG
    IMG_4583 2.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_4582 2.JPG
    IMG_4582 2.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
It actually looks to be across the street at Harveys Supermarket: 1011 16th Ave E, Cordele, GA 31015. In addition, it's hard to tell if it's 8 stalls or 12, but I've populated supercharge.info with 12 stalls for now. It appears there are 6 boxes of 2 stalls each, and that there's a third supercharger cabinet hidden behind the one on the left. Let me know if there are any corrections to be made (more pictures would be helpful).

There are plenty of Superchargers that come online that were not on the Coming Soon list. These are usually initiated by site hosts that are eager to get ahead of the electrification push. I expect this to be the norm and not the exception.
I love seeing this especially as more and more Tesla's get on the roads! SC's everywhere and you don't even have to worry about it.

Interesting that this SC isn't even on Tesla's website as "Coming Soon"
Yeah, that happens from time to time. Some sites appear without ever being announced, while others get planned, turn problematic, and get delayed.

Although in this case, it probably makes a difference that they seemingly didn't update their map this quarter.

EDIT: Spoke too soon... just looked at the map and it now has this site as coming soon as well as some others. I guess they have now added the quarterly update.

Yeah, that happens from time to time. Some sites appear without ever being announced, while others get planned, turn problematic, and get delayed.

Although in this case, it probably makes a difference that they seemingly didn't update their map this quarter.

EDIT: Spoke too soon... just looked at the map and it now has this site as coming soon as well as some others. I guess they have now added the quarterly update.

They literally just added it today bc I looked before I posted my comment this morning.

Looks like they added a bunch - I see new ones everywhere now.

My trips don't take me to the really busy superchargers, but the worst wait I had was in Tifton going to and from Florida at Christmas. Really happy to see some relief on I-75.
Only times I had to wait to Supercharge was on the way to Florida this past April were at Chattanooga and Tifton. I got lucky at Chattanooga and only had to wait a few minutes. Tifton was a half hour. Good to see reliefs on I-75, but I would like to see a bias toward V3 for those vehicles that can leverage the advanced capabilities. That would greatly alleviate traffic the V2s.