Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cottonwood, CA (LIVE 4 May 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dropped by yesterday to have a look. There is a little bit of surface work required on the car park asphalt to finish some bays and install the 'bumpers' as well as cover the power trench. Cabinets still have the covers on. Since they left those parking bumps and the install hardware behind, that might suggest they are waiting for someone else to do the surface work.
IMG_8313.jpeg
IMG_8311.jpeg

Yeah. I wanted to confirm there was no transformer yet, so since I was driving by I took this picture of the pre cast pad (on Dec. 20th photo by @dtswan sitting on the asphalt) placed where we’ll see the transformer eventually (in distance on @Sparks photo posted this morning).
Photo not loading, I’ll try again tomorrow.
I’ll be by again mid month unless things are powered up before then.

Attachments

• 8430A685-454F-48E5-AA8C-F7E1552ACF33.jpeg
    8430A685-454F-48E5-AA8C-F7E1552ACF33.jpeg
    655.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 3A9389DC-6C6F-4703-AEF8-0A1B7EB543D2.jpeg
    3A9389DC-6C6F-4703-AEF8-0A1B7EB543D2.jpeg
    649.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Reactions: otter
We’ll be heading south next month and I’ll be looking forward to giving this new SC a try since I don’t particularly care for Red Bluff that much.

And thank you to the guys posting photos and checking construction status. That helps a lot.

We’ll be heading south next month and I’ll be looking forward to giving this new SC a try since I don’t particularly care for Red Bluff that much.

And thank you to the guys posting photos and checking construction status. That helps a lot.
I'm only a 20 min drive, when it gets closer shoot me a message and I'll give you up to date info if you'd like :)