Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cranberry Township, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1784.jpg

I just saw these in the Cranberry Mall but saw no mention of them on the Tesla website, Plugshare or on these forums. They are in the middle of a busy mall at the intersection of Interstates 79 and PA TPKE. (76). There is an older Supercharger with 8 stalls about 1/2 mile away as well as a few chargers from Electrify America at the local Sheetz about 1/4 mile away so this area is well covered.

View attachment 883545

I just saw these in the Cranberry Mall but saw no mention of them on the Tesla website, Plugshare or on these forums. They are in the middle of a busy mall at the intersection of Interstates 79 and PA TPKE. (76). There is an older Supercharger with 8 stalls about 1/2 mile away as well as a few chargers from Electrify America at the local Sheetz about 1/4 mile away so this area is well covered.
Can you mark up a map of the mall area articulating exactly where they are so @Big Earl, @tes-s, or other supercharge.info editors can include the correct location?

Nice find.

This was a surprise considering I work around Walmart and drive past here every day of the week...Thanks Supercharge.info!

I swung by this morning and took a few pics, they're working on wiring:

Attachments

• IMG_1018.JPEG
    IMG_1018.JPEG
    848.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1017.JPEG
    IMG_1017.JPEG
    1 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1016.JPEG
    IMG_1016.JPEG
    735.3 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: GreenFreaK
This is showing as active on my Tesla app already with 1 of 12 stalls in use. Can anyone confirm?
I can confirm from the West Coast that you are probably looking at the Cranberry Supercharger that's already in operation (red circle). The one that this thread is talking about (blue circle) is the one located at Cranberry Mall, which from last report (Tuesday), is still being worked on. If somebody in Cranberry Twp. can swing by and see what's going on, that would be nice.

cranberry_mall_pa_superchargers.jpg

edit: Sorry, I may have mis-identified the Cranberry Supercharger. Looking at the map, the icon is grey not red.

edit2: Nope, I simply didn't tap on the icon. I'm obviously using the car's navigation system to locate the Supercharger. The mall site is not being displayed on the map. And I can't get the SC status from my app as it's on the other side of the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: theflyer
I can confirm from the West Coast that you are probably looking at the Cranberry Supercharger that's already in operation (red circle). The one that this thread is talking about (blue circle) is the one located at Cranberry Mall, which from last report (Tuesday), is still being worked on. If somebody in Cranberry Twp. can swing by and see what's going on, that would be nice.

View attachment 885891

edit: Sorry, I may have mis-identified the Cranberry Supercharger. Looking at the map, the icon is grey not red.

edit2: Nope, I simply didn't tap on the icon. I'm obviously using the car's navigation system to locate the Supercharger. The mall site is not being displayed on the map. And I can't get the SC status from my app as it's on the other side of the country.
The new one, blue circle, is showing on the map on the app and some stalls are going in and out of use this evening. Hence why I’d like to get confirmation.

The new one, blue circle, is showing on the map on the app and some stalls are going in and out of use this evening. Hence why I’d like to get confirmation.

Reactions: Gordo74 and RayK
Charging now. Not all stalls appear to work, and those that do work don’t seem to be getting to V3 levels yet. Still work in progress, but good to have this new Supercharger in Cranberry. The old one was getting too crowded.

565AF95C-EBA0-4D15-B216-D7F5C8EA7B7D.jpeg

Last edited: