Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cranbrook, BC

There's also a poop-ton of CHAdeMOs along there if you can come by an adapter
Theyre hard to come by , plus not cheap , plus theres talk about a ccs adapter which would be better also as much as i like the model 3 im still on the fence on keeping the car, i have a real bad taste in my mouth on how tesla does business to lose the auto pilot option because I bought the car from a third party dealership was crap.

Last edited:
My car said I could make it to osoyoos from cranbrook if I stayed under 110km/and charged all the way.
You running a special app or something as my navigation map only gives me the charging percentage or kms. I did better heading to Chilliwack as it was pretty much 18 degrees so i was able to feel more secure running between and getting into towns with 14 -10 percent

Reactions: Lightbulb
1592546E-A350-4589-BD7C-A3612ADF503A.jpeg
Preconditioning is now active for sure

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC