Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger credits disappeared?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I bought our MY in 2021 I used my friends link and received 1000 miles of supercharger credits. I have only used the SC three times and only for a few minutes. I used to be able to find out my SC usage and remaining credits now I only find the last two times I used a SC and what I was charged. Where are my free SC credits?

sadly you are correct, look under previous referral programs:

after may 2019:
Miles Expiration
* Free Supercharging miles can be used by any vehicles on the same account and will expire 6 months after the miles are added.

I ordered my car on literally the last day of referrals (9/12/21) and got it on 3/22/22 so it's been 4 days for me...
I mean, the promotional supercharger credits have been limited to 6 months for quite some time. We got 1,000 miles of promotional credits in December of 2019 and they lasted for 6 months.

I wrote that to distinguish from people here saying they thought it was 1 year. It MAY have been one year at some point but, for at least almost 3 years, they have been limited to 6 months.

Reactions: systemr