Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Creston, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know what this box on the side is? I don’t know when it went in but it isn’t in all of my previous pictures. It was progress that I didn’t notice when it happened.

Attachments

• 8815B2D2-4666-4C8E-ACBD-8CD982614C50.jpeg
    8815B2D2-4666-4C8E-ACBD-8CD982614C50.jpeg
    499.9 KB · Views: 238
I have been continuing to check this site and as of today there is still nothing new happening here. Sorry to not have any better news! On a side note, there are drag races happening in Creston on May 22 and I encourage any EV drivers to enter and show everyone what they are capable of! I hope I’m allowed to say that on here 😬

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
I have been continuing to check this site and as of today there is still nothing new happening here. Sorry to not have any better news! On a side note, there are drag races happening in Creston on May 22 and I encourage any EV drivers to enter and show everyone what they are capable of! I hope I’m allowed to say that on here 😬
As long as it’s not street races, but at an actual track, yes. 😜

I thanked to the red seal electrical from Tesla at the Cranbrook location last week and he informed me he works out of Kamloops, he wouldn’t tell me what the status on other chargers are, but if you see a gray model Y with a bunch of cabinets open it would probably be him!
Cranbrook is apparently open. Would be a good time to check on this one. There's a decent chance a Tesla tech drove out from Vancouver to commission them all at once.

He's most likely activating them today. If it goes off without a hitch, they will probably be functional later tonight if they aren't already.

I run bad for being there a day too early! But I'm not driving back there in this rain lol.