Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Crestview, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's clearly not a replacement for that. Just more density and speed. They've been splitting a number of the the larger Interstate gaps with new v3 Superchargers.

Tesla's findus map indicates they want Pensacola, FL to come as well, to split a larger (137.8 miles) gap between Mobile, AL and DeFuniak Springs, FL.

They are doing electrical work in Crestview just north of I-10 that is supposedly for a Tesla Supercharger - can't find any permits for it, but workers have said that's what is going in...that would definitely close the DeFuniak/Pensacola gap even further

They are doing electrical work in Crestview just north of I-10 that is supposedly for a Tesla Supercharger - can't find any permits for it, but workers have said that's what is going in...that would definitely close the DeFuniak/Pensacola gap even further
What’s the address?

2670 S Ferdon Blvd Unit 105, Crestview, FL 32536

Its in the Beltone Hearing Center parking lot.
I was driving by the Crestview,FL Panera location today and turned in. I did see some evidence of surveying near the main highway, but no other evidence. I took a photo. There were no workers present to ask. That red building in the photo is a freestanding ATM. Crestview would be nice for those coming from the North as it is about 100 miles from Greenville, AL supercharger and 40 miles to the beach (Destin, FL). Again this is in nearby Crestview, FL, not Marianna. IMG_20200713_173348.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
I drove by yesterday. The "locator flags" (wire stake with plastic flag) have all be removed. There is 1 survey stake still visible. Obviously the Blue and Red painted utility markings on the pavement are still there. I would say there is noting eminent for this location.

• Informative
Reactions: Larry Chanin
The pictures in Marianna show Rack Electric as the contractor. I see a permit application number listed for them in Crestview at the 2670 S Ferdon address mentioned above in this feed. Can’t access the permit without a PIN number.
Close enough. There's also an Eastern Custom permit. Seen how often them and Rack collaborate it has to be a Supercharger

Reactions: PStewart
Crestview, FL

Along Primary Interstates: I-10
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-90
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-10

To: DeFuniak Springs, FL - 31.3 miles
Diversion: 1.2 miles
To: Marianna, FL - 87 miles

To: Greenville, AL (FL-85, US-90, FL-4, FL-189/AL-137, US-29, US-84, AL-55, US-31, AL-55, i-65) - 98.8 miles
To: Meridian, MS (I-10, US-90, I-165, I-65, AL-158, US-45, MS-145, I-20) - 231.4 miles

Really, that's it for neighbors.

This splits the largest gap on I-10, the 137.5 miles from Mobile, AL to DeFuniak Springs, FL.

20210203_131248.jpg
20210203_131411.jpg
20210203_131327.jpg

Took a mini road trip over to Crestview yesterday. There were about 8 - 10 guys there working. Most were still in their trucks asleep or just rustling around. It was just after 1:00 pm so they were just probably getting off their lunch break. There's a backhoe and a bunch of electrical cable. Seems to be coming around.

Supercharger is on the corner, not far from I-10. Panera Bread in the same parking lot. Starbucks straight across the street. And Taco Bell, but you have to cross a few lanes of traffic to get there.