Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Culver City, CA (16 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Terrible situation at Culver City SC. Always lines of cars during the day. Most chargers are either not functioning or extremely slow. I came back at 2am and had to keep swapping chargers until I got a decent rate. The first 3 never went above 26 kW despite no car in the next charging lane.
Santa Monica SC is only good if you are in and out before 3pm otherwise you pay a parking fee. Besides it's on the fifth floor which is very inconvenient.
Tesla please fix the slow/not functioning chargers at Culver City. West LA needs more SC locations. Tesla SC map shows 6 upcoming locations in WLA in 2019. Well there's less than 3 months left this year and no planning permits yet.

When people post here about SC's not working, does anyone ever actually call Tesla Roadside? That's the best way to get them fixed.

This location badly needs to be upgraded to V3 and have additional stalls added. It's the only SC serving West LA (other than Santa Monica, which is just a small Urban SC). The Tesla SC map lists others planned in West LA, but those have been listed for a LONG time with no apparent movement.
Tesla put this sign in Culver City a few days ago. I can also confirm this is happening soon

3619DD4C-2229-4B29-A059-03385775420E.jpeg

Reactions: rrosenbl