Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Culver City, CA (16 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is also amazing advertising! Do you think that TM had to pay extra for this privilege? They should do this at every SpC where there is a mall with good visibility.

Maybe this was the solution they arrived at after complaints of ICEing during Christmas?

I don't see why there should be a charge for the right to paint the spot that Tesla already has the rights to. This helps to identify them as charging stations and not parking spots.

I was just at the SuperCharger last night and look what they're doing for us! Hopefully this will keep us from getting ICE'd. View attachment 69816View attachment 69817

This is awesome! That will get the point across! I like it for two reasons. It shows clearly that these spots are reserved and not regular parking spots. It also makes a point that driving a Tesla gives you access to something special and exclusive!

- - - Updated - - -

This helps to identify them as charging stations and not parking spots.

This is the best quote I have seen regarding the topic of public chargers.

Lol I thought I'd have the exclusive,

Took a pic this afternoon.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421810842.284813.jpg

My first thought upon seeing these new pics was "Geez, these will get dirty fast." Then, I realized, if there are any oil spots on these spots, they certainly didn't come from our cars!

Do any of you think they would look more complete with a white line across the front? This would encase the "T". I doubt that would discourage any Model S's from parking there.