Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cupertino, CA - Stevens Creek Blvd (LIVE 17 Nov 2020, 28 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok - as heard station 28 is off to the site closer to the entrance. Curious at first but when you look closer... a supercharger in the handicap area.

Attachments

• 49DF49D7-0001-4E8B-9F88-7258A135B12E.jpeg
    49DF49D7-0001-4E8B-9F88-7258A135B12E.jpeg
    891.5 KB · Views: 153
How do you view photos in Reddit? Click on picture and it takes me on a circular loop to nowhere
Sounds like the link took you to the "old reddit" display style of the page. If the only picture you see is a small thumbnail in the upper left, then to the immediate right of the thumbnail click on the red circle with the plus sign inside. That will open up a grid view of the pictures. Click the first one then use the "next" button to scroll forward. Next/Previous are small options above and to the left of the opened picture.

The other option is to open the link in the "new reddit" display style. To do this easily, you can just replace the "www" of the url with "new". That will open up the post with the attached pictures set up like a slide show, the first one open. And to scroll through them, just click the either of the arrows at the side of the picture.

• Helpful
Reactions: corywright
1. Backwards progress: Some of the paint striping visible in the previous post has been covered up.
2. Stack of tire-stops still await installation.
3. The label on the transformer appears to be the same as that recently posted for a Firebaugh transformer (2955/3325 KVA, 480Y/277, CODE 262702).
4. The transformer is humming, but none of the Tesla logos on the pedestals are lit, and a randomly-selected pedestal didn't open the charge port.
IMG_7135.jpeg IMG_7137.jpeg IMG_7136.jpeg

It seems odd to me this location has so many stalls at such high charge rate. I understand there are an absurd amount of Teslas in the area, but wouldn't 72kW stalls get the job done for the locals? Or is this location expected to be a high traffic interstate traveler location?

It seems odd to me this location has so many stalls at such high charge rate. I understand there are an absurd amount of Teslas in the area, but wouldn't 72kW stalls get the job done for the locals? Or is this location expected to be a high traffic interstate traveler location?

This is easy to get to from two major South Bay freeways, 280 and 85, so as much for commuters as for locals living within a few miles.

Reactions: LoudMusic