Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cupertino, CA (LIVE 28 Mar 2018, 10 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

miimura

Aug 21, 2013
Los Altos, CA
So, the late discovery of the San Mateo Bridgepointe Supercharger motivated me to do a little searching in my neighborhood, just for kicks, and I hit paydirt.

Cupertino Supercharger Permit.jpg

@BlueShift

It is likely near the existing EVgo station, whose address is 19800 Vallco Parkway. This is the block between Vallco Parkway & Stevens Creek, Wolfe Rd & Tantau Ave. For those not familiar, it is on the other side of the freeway from the Apple Spaceship campus.

• Informative
Reactions: McManX
I think when there are Tesla crates on site, then you can consider it "under construction". It will be interesting to see if this installation is done with all the conduits surface mounted.

BTW, this parking garage already has 21 ChargePoint Level 2 stations.

Main Street Parking Garage | Cupertino, CA | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare
That charges ridiculous 49cents/kWh.. when the supercharger will be what? 20cents/kWh?
Do they charge for parking for non-EV in that garage?

That charges ridiculous 49cents/kWh.. when the supercharger will be what? 20cents/kWh?
Do they charge for parking for non-EV in that garage?
When you really need it, those stations will be available. There are a couple Volta free charging stations spread around Cupertino now, but they're always occupied. The City also has a couple ChargePoint stations that charge $1.50/hr which works out to about $0.45/kWh if you have a Volt or other car with a 3.3kW OBC.

I don't know of any paid parking anywhere in Cupertino.