Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dallas, TX - The Hill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's especially annoying because the design and placement of the whole thing leaves left zero room for expansion.
Noting there are 11 (not 12) charging stations, it is obvious they shoehorned the place in to limited real estate. Because of the awkward shape of the real estate, they probably got it for a song. Remember, this one went in in kinda the early days. And more often than not, at least one position is down. Lunchtime and evening rush hour it is always crowded.

OBTW, I never exit from the (normal) North end. Because of the shrubbery, you cannot see oncoming traffic from the corner. Use the South end f you value your sheet metal. Or just like to "launch" every time you leave.

Noting there are 11 (not 12) charging stations, it is obvious they shoehorned the place in to limited real estate. Because of the awkward shape of the real estate, they probably got it for a song. Remember, this one went in in kinda the early days. And more often than not, at least one position is down. Lunchtime and evening rush hour it is always crowded.

OBTW, I never exit from the (normal) North end. Because of the shrubbery, you cannot see oncoming traffic from the corner. Use the South end f you value your sheet metal. Or just like to "launch" every time you leave.
I wish they'd build another 12 stalls directly on the other side of Central. That's been Trader Joe's overflow parking/an open field forever.

I wish they'd build another 12 stalls directly on the other side of Central. That's been Trader Joe's overflow parking/an open field forever.
Would be a great spot for a V3.

Or since they've got that thing with Target, maybe the one off Monfort/635 or the one off Coit a mile down from PGBT would be great (More eating options at this one, throw in a few HPWC's on the side as well)

Reactions: drdumont