Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dallas, TX - The Hill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fence down, superchargers still wrapped. Cropped photo from Walnut Hill stoplight:

MVIMG_20180312_080054.jpg

There's a destination charger directly next door to the supercharger here. It's located at the Preston Hollow Emergency Room (Charger link). I've heard they're totally cool with anyone just using the charger.

Can confirm. I've used it quite a few times. And now there's actually a few places to eat on that side of 75, too.

I've also had luck, in a pinch while traveling, calling a Tesla gallery and asking if I can use their way connectors. The Dallas gallery is just down the road from there.

I visited this location this weekend as well (the other being Plano - Southlake was too far out of the way for how tired I was on the way home). Kind of an interesting set-up - that's the first time I've seen superchargers set up with more than one sitting out for use pulling into the spot rather than backing in. Pretty cramped in there, though. Maybe not as cramped as Austin, but I suspect getting in and out will be a 3 point turn or more.
I also saw 4-5 Teslas on the way from the Dr. Pepper arena on the way home, at least 3 of them on Parkwood Blvd in Frisco. The last was a blue P100D at the exit for this very supercharger, so, hello if any of these cars were any of you :)

Reactions: CarlS
I just checked. It’s about a 50 minutes drive to Arlington SC and Denton SC. I’m crossing my fingers and really hoping this supercharger is completed by the time I arrive on Friday! Haha
I'll be heading up there this weekend as well I have a friend that lives right near Abrams/635 so this would be perfect. What I ended up doing is leaving the car at the 24hr ER, right next to the SC site, for a few hours while running around with my buddy.

Reactions: ghouston87