Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

supercharger data base?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie asking: I'd like to know all the options for superchargers rather than relying on the nav app directing me. Went on my first road trip this weekend and it was directing me to use a station when my battery would still be at 46% of charge rather than a lesser amount even though I knew [and used] another charger 60 miles further. Additionally I know there was a charger at a Target store near my departure point but didn't know if it were a supercharger or not. Would be great to find that out before I go to a charging station. so.....

Is there a comprehensive data base of supercharging stations?

The Tesla nav system has all the active supercharger locations.
Press the nav screen once. That will make the "lightning bolt" icon appear.
Press the lightning bolt icon, and it will show you all the supercharging stations, on the map.

Offline, you can use plugshare as previously noted, or click this link:

The Tesla nav system has all the active supercharger locations.
Press the nav screen once. That will make the "lightning bolt" icon appear.
Press the lightning bolt icon, and it will show you all the supercharging stations, on the map.
This page actually has destination chargers, urban superchargers, and regular superchargers displayed. The Owner’s Manual has details on limiting the displayed information at Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla (scroll to Charging Locations about 2/3 of the way down)

In addition to the other web pages mentioned, www.abetterrouteplanner.com should always be mentioned when trying to do preliminary planning for a road trip in an EV.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Newbie asking: I'd like to know all the options for superchargers rather than relying on the nav app directing me. Went on my first road trip this weekend and it was directing me to use a station when my battery would still be at 46% of charge rather than a lesser amount even though I knew [and used] another charger 60 miles further. Additionally I know there was a charger at a Target store near my departure point but didn't know if it were a supercharger or not. Would be great to find that out before I go to a charging station. so.....

If you want a comprehensive map of all Chargers including Superchargers then I suggest you check out an App called Zap Map.