Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Davidson, SK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

I posted an update earlier today in the Mid-Canada Superchargers thread about a possible new Supercharger in Davidson, SK. User @1.21 Jiggawatts says the manager confirmed that there is currently an excavator on site and that construction has started. While we are still awaiting photos, it seems that this is now “officially” under construction per Supercharge Info, so as protocol it should have its own thread.

Here is the photo (screenshot from Twitter) that I posted earlier in Mid-Canada Superchargers

5F2908EE-85E3-4815-81C7-E050731DB261.jpeg

I posted an update earlier today in the Mid-Canada Superchargers thread about a possible new Supercharger in Davidson, SK. User @1.21 Jiggawatts says the manager confirmed that there is currently an excavator on site and that construction has started. While we are still awaiting photos, it seems that this is now “officially” under construction per Supercharge Info, so as protocol it should have its own thread.

Here is the photo (screenshot from Twitter) that I posted earlier in Mid-Canada Superchargers

View attachment 441538
I posted a note in the Supercharge.info forum, but I'll repeat it here in case it was overlooked and maybe @Mr. PlugShare can fix it:

The map location for the Davidson, SK Supercharger is wrong. I think this is correct using the Google Plus code:
72F4+89 Davidson, Saskatchewan, Canada

or coordinates:
51.273484, -105.994108

I posted a note in the Supercharge.info forum, but I'll repeat it here in case it was overlooked and maybe @Mr. PlugShare can fix it:

The map location for the Davidson, SK Supercharger is wrong. I think this is correct using the Google Plus code:
72F4+89 Davidson, Saskatchewan, Canada

or coordinates:
51.273484, -105.994108
I see somebody fixed it so it's now in the correct location. Thanks to whoever it was!

Davidson, SK

Along National Highways: SK-11

SK-11:
To: SK-2 at Prince Albert, SK - 246 km
Diversion: 37.7 km, 14:14 (different, more direct route route via SK-2)

To: Regina, SK (Permit) (SK-11, TCH/SK-1): 150.9km
To: Whitewood, SK (Construction) (SK-11, TCH/SK-1): 318.8km
To: Sudbury, ON (SK-11, TCH/SK-1/MB-1/ON-17): 2412.9km

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
Assuming this location will be built, will Tesla also build a charger in Saskatoon?
More importantly IMO is whether they’ll put in something West of Saskatoon, or if to go West you have to go Southeast first. That’s a long way around, especially if you’re headed to Edmonton.

PS Whoop! It might be feasible to drive home for Christmas now? It’s been over a decade since I’ve been home for Christmas.

Reactions: Vancity-Tes1a
  • Helpful
Reactions: corywright