Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dayton, OH - Austin Landing (speculation)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll open up a discussion as I have word that Tesla is looking to install a supercharger at Austin Landing. Being so close to the juncture of I-75 and I-675 and the close proximity to shopping and restaurants this is an ideal location. This is where I think the Dayton Supercharger will be that has been marked as coming soon on the Tesla Find us map. Let's keep each other posted if we find out anything new. The Tesla Service Center employees thought this would be 6 months out.

I'll open up a discussion as I have word that Tesla is looking to install a supercharger at Austin Landing. Being so close to the juncture of I-75 and I-675 and the close proximity to shopping and restaurants this is an ideal location. This is where I think the Dayton Supercharger will be that has been marked as coming soon on the Tesla Find us map. Let's keep each other posted if we find out anything new. The Tesla Service Center employees thought this would be 6 months out.
The planned Dayton site on the map is at 5858 N Springboro Pike at a Meijer.