Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Defuniak Springs FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cross referenced from FB and another thread.

"DeFuniak Springs city council passed with no special approval needed. According to the City Manager's office, it will be on 10th St between Hwy 90 and Baldwin Ave, or about 2.2 miles north of I-10. Within walking distance of the lake, however it doesn't look like there are many food options nearby. They expect it to be complete "before end of year". Hopefully sooner..."

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...00564,-86.1175366,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Supercharge.org shows construction as of Dec. 29, 2014. I hope the crew goes to Mobile next.

The Tesla "Coming Soon" map shows what appears to be Baton Rouge, Slidell, and Mobile. That may be the first causeway off of the Texas Island. If so, that first connection would bypass Florida completely and head to Atlanta. I have it on good authority that Mobile is on the way, but so far we know nothing about Slidell or anything close to there.

The Tesla "Coming Soon" map shows what appears to be Baton Rouge, Slidell, and Mobile. That may be the first causeway off of the Texas Island. If so, that first connection would bypass Florida completely and head to Atlanta. I have it on good authority that Mobile is on the way, but so far we know nothing about Slidell or anything close to there.
What does your "good authority" say about the missing link east of Houston?