Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Denton, TX - 2800 I-35E (Buc-ee's)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
Found this project in-work for Tesla Superchargers at the Denton, TX Buc-ee's. Address: 2800 I-35E, Denton, TX 76210.

1666272847533.png

1666272372696.png

@corywright @Big Earl @Chuq

Attachments

• PAC22-0190 Presentation.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 205
Last edited:
yeah. agreed. 8 stalls is a joke especially when this SC will be busy with folks juicing up before going to OKC and skipping the hot mess that Ardmore SC is...
My son lives in Denton. He remarked that Denton County owns and operates the Electric grid in Denton. Maybe The County thinks that more than 8 would be a hog on the grid. I don't know.

Come on Buc-ees North Fort Worth.

Reactions: CarlS
My son lives in Denton. He remarked that Denton County owns and operates the Electric grid in Denton. Maybe The County thinks that more than 8 would be a hog on the grid. I don't know.

Come on Buc-ees North Fort Worth.
I wouldn’t believe that about DME. The power and diversity of their resources are solid for the growing city. I’ve lived here for years with only losing power for tornadoes. 🤠

Reactions: CarlS and Seyed
Just a question on about sourcing a Permit Application in Denton County. The North Fort Worth Buc'ees is actually in Denton County. Fort Worth City (TARRANT County) limits stretch into Denton County. Who will issue the permit? Denton County, Tarrant County or Fort Worth City.

Just a question on about sourcing a Permit Application in Denton County. The North Fort Worth Buc'ees is actually in Denton County. Fort Worth City (TARRANT County) limits stretch into Denton County. Who will issue the permit? Denton County, Tarrant County or Fort Worth City.
I've found permits for that Buc-ees in the City of FW accela site.