Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger - Denton, Tx

Electroman

Supporting Member
Aug 18, 2012
TX
Charged at this location yesterday. One of them was taped off. The one I tried first did not charge at all. So moved to another one and charged just fine. I was at 30 miles, started charging at 142 KW, quickly charged to 125 miles in about 10 minutes or so when I unplugged and it had tapered down to 128 KW by then.

Although only one other car was charging at that time (3 pm), I would think 6 stalls would be packed at a busy junction like Denton. Need more stalls.

mckemie

Mar 27, 2013
Dale, Texas
Charged at this location yesterday. One of them was taped off. The one I tried first did not charge at all. So moved to another one and charged just fine. I was at 30 miles, started charging at 142 KW, quickly charged to 125 miles in about 10 minutes or so when I unplugged and it had tapered down to 128 KW by then.

Although only one other car was charging at that time (3 pm), I would think 6 stalls would be packed at a busy junction like Denton. Need more stalls.

I just discovered that Tesla has added some urban (75kw) chargers to the old 150kw in Kingman. Seems like a good cost effective solution for a site that is over used but only at times.

Reactions: TexasDuke

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC