Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Denver, CO - Pontiac St.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unrelated to this thread but I have no clue where to post it, but I just saw a flat bed/ forklift semi carrying a bunch of Tesla boxes cardboard boxes (pallet width and depth, 2 -3 feet tall) with Denver/Perkins written in sharpie on them. 225 NB, either went to 70wb or Peoria exit. I suppose it could be stuff for a service center, but Perkins makes me wonder if it's stuff for another supercharger somewhere. Mods, feel free to move this post somewhere more appropriate.

Attachments

• PXL_20211007_181458025.jpg
    PXL_20211007_181458025.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 69
Looks like this location is already showing up online.
View attachment 718645
It's odd that they named it after Monaco Parkway, considering that is 6 blocks west of the Supercharger. I wonder why they didn't name it after Pontiac Street or Quebec Street. :confused:

Can you update the name, @MarcoRP or @Chuq ?
Tesla must've seen my comment or noticed it was illogical to name this site after an intersection 6 blocks away.

The name has been shortened by Tesla. It is currently Denver, CO - 1st Avenue. As predicted, it is the Denver East location that used to be located at Find Us | Tesla (which still has DenverCOEast in the URL)
1634236455728.jpeg

1634236300305.png

Can you update the name again, @Chuq or @MarcoRP ?

Tesla must've seen my comment or noticed it was illogical to name this site after an intersection 6 blocks away.

The name has been shortened by Tesla. It is currently Denver, CO - 1st Avenue. As predicted, it is the Denver East location that used to be located at Find Us | Tesla (which still has DenverCOEast in the URL)
View attachment 721492

View attachment 721485

@corywright @tes-s Please update the name of this site.

• Helpful
Reactions: corywright

View attachment 721492

View attachment 721485

Name in FindUs is Pontiac St. I guess two different people at Tesla saw your comment. :)

1667237935333.png