Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Denver, CO - University Hills

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possible bad news: I stopped by today and asked some of the construction workers about the project. They told me it is not an EV charging project. Now, I would not necessarily take that as gospel because there are a number of construction projects in the immediate vicinity and the guys with whom I spoke were on a break, so it is possible there was a miscommunication of some kind. But between the lack of permit progress mentioned above and this tidbit, I would say this is most likely not the long-awaited U Hills Supercharger.
I’d agree with that. Looking at the concrete work they put in wheelchair ramps which based on that I don’t know there they would put the pedestals. I still think it’s a poor spot all the food other than KS is at the other end of the plaza and it’s a over a mile from i25.

Attachments

• E5271D7D-8F78-4F5D-974E-9C4F6B7771B6.jpeg
    E5271D7D-8F78-4F5D-974E-9C4F6B7771B6.jpeg
    980.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 6D63AB2C-38BB-4278-A087-0B08688051DB.jpeg
    6D63AB2C-38BB-4278-A087-0B08688051DB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
Yes, unless this is the "Denver - East" location...but you'd think Denver - University Hills would be a better name.

I noticed that the Denver East pin is located almost due north of University Hills. Normally the pins have always been centered right above the city name so maybe this is a clue pointing to the University Hills location.
I’d guess U hills supercharger is dead. It seems to me both U hills and the 1st and Quebec SC are odd choices for a SC. Both are far from a highway. Personally living in Denver with charging at home I want to see more chargers in southern, western and northern CO versus Denver metro but I know not everyone lives here and/or has access to charging at home.