Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Denver, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The beauty of the 'Temp SpC' is that it needs NO transformer, just cables underground to any business with 3 phase service. NO approvals either I'm guessing, just a willing host. :rolleyes:

Effingham IL might be a good spot since that it the missing link in the I-70 E-W Route with no real plans at this point (maybe it's not the only one).

The beauty of the 'Temp SpC' is that it needs NO transformer, just cables underground to any business with 3 phase service. NO approvals either I'm guessing, just a willing host. :rolleyes:

Effingham IL might be a good spot since that it the missing link in the I-70 E-W Route with no real plans at this point (maybe it's not the only one).

The problem with a "Mobile Supercharger" is that you need 3-phase breakers rated at 225 Amps on 480 Volts or 350 Amps on 208 Volts. If you think it's hard to find panel capacity for an HPWC, try a Supercharger.

As to Effingham, I have heard that it is on "the list". The real missing link on I-70, is a Supercharger near St Louis.

Decided to check out Lone Pine this morning before it closes; found this sign. Hmmm...is Denver really open?

Was over at Park Meadows Mall at Lone Tree this morning. (Didn't happen to see the above sign about closure), but did by chance speak with somebody who knows ... the mall will eventually reinstall an SC site. In fact, the parking structure demolition and rebuild of the upper deck is causing the removal of the two temp pairs. The Mall apparently loves the SC and what it brings to their image, etc. Also said to be likely pemanent and even expanded SC's at Park Meadows in the future ....Castle Rock and Ft. Collins are also in play.
Salina to Dallas too. Awesome..

I was told by the Contractors on the 26th of October that the meter was supposed to be installed on Monday the 27th and everything was ready to be turned on. The Contractors said they were to fly out of Denver by Monday. I haven't heard a thing since. It's 28 miles from my house in Highlands Ranch, and I didn't get a chance to run over there this weekend.

I drove past there today and it looks pretty much completed except there's no meter installed. All the landscaping is done and there are only cones blocking off the spaces. There's no construction equipment anymore. I wonder what's holding up the meter. It can't take more than 15 minutes to install that.

I'd post a picture but I can't seem to get that to work here.

20141103_094909.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
Let's just ay it is online by the ninth. One month. That's working for me:smile: and it seems about the right length of time to go from shovel in the ground to completion. As more and more crews get familiar with the plans, and how to get a supercharger site from paper to functional, a month seems about right!