Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dilley, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the info!
Another option for you to go to Crystal City might be to go through Uvalde. There is now a DC there at a restaurant called The Local Fix. I have not been there yet, so cant comment on the food, but it looks interesting. Maybe you could do a loop -- Cotulla in one direction and Uvalde on the way back, just for variety. About the same drive time either way.

Reactions: MarkinArch
I travel to Dilley/Cotulla/Pearsall regularly for work (I work for a gas company). The company has installed a plug for me at the Dilley office so I don’t particularly need a supercharger here anymore, however it would be nice if I only need to do a quick trip. I stay at the Hampton Inn in Cotulla. There are enough spots to put some chargers in there and Hilton made an announcement a couple years ago that they were putting in charging stations at many of their hotels. I’m heading there this week, I will mention it to the front desk staff. And if I see any movement at any of the rest stops, I’ll let you know!

I took a round trip from San Antonio to Carrizo Springs through dilley today. Wanted to let everyone know there are 6 destination chargers and 4 other chargers at a Hampton Inn in Carrizo Springs. In a pinch this could work, although they were only charging at 8 kw. I posted to plugshare with the speed information. Also, the hotel was fine with me charging even though I wasn't staying there.

Attachments

• IMG_20190923_110425.jpg
    IMG_20190923_110425.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 84
It looks like this SC disappeared completely from the Tesla map. Any info on what happened? Is the Taco Palenque DC still operational? Any other DC chargers in Pearsall/Dilley/Cotulla or anywhere else between San Antonio and Laredo?
I stopped by the Taco Palenque on Thanksgiving and the HPWC is still mounted on the wall, but I didn’t try to charge. Looks like it is still in good shape.