Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Douglasville, GA (Target)

MarcoRP

@MontrealTesla
Sep 6, 2017
Montréal
Permit Number - PB20-0053
Status - Ready to Issue
Awaiting info on the number of stalls from the city

Douglasville.jpg

ChrisC

see signature
Apr 27, 2009
Atlanta, GA
You posted a screenshot showing a map marker at Target. Does the permit list the address?

That Target is at:

2950 Chapel Hill Rd
Douglasville, GA 30135

I've been wanting to head out there to check a planned Electrify America site that is likely under construction. Now I have two reasons! Still not sure I'll be able to get time to do it though. If someone does, please consider checking out 9557 Bill Arp Road one exit further west and look for construction.

ChrisC

see signature
Apr 27, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Thank you so much Aulden for that picture of the EA site! (and welcome to the forum)

And to be clear, you also stopped by the Target location listed above and didn't find anything. It's not surprising, I'm just clarifying.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC