Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dover, DE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The couple times I was there it wasn't so bad. Have to remember that WaWa is a quick turnover location so people are in and out pretty quick usually. This is on the back side of the building and this building is not one of the front/back entrance locations so it's less likely to get parked up by the lazy folks.
Out of the 13 spots, how many chargers do you predict?

The nice thing about this location are the stores and restaurants within walking distance including Starbucks next door, Chick-fil-A is diagonally across the highway in front of Lowe's, and Outback is a 5 minute walk north of Chick-fil-A in a strip mall parking lot. You could also probably walk to the Dover Mall in 10 minutes which is south of Wawa if you had a longer wait on your charge. There is a Sams Club behind the strip mall where Outback is located.

Permit issued. Address is a Wawa on NB side of Dupont Hwy (Rt 13) about 2 blocks from exit 104 on Rt 1
Image-1.jpg

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 39
They were doing some work in front of Wawa today. At first, I thought it was electric but when I got closer it was Verizon trucks. I think they installed a new pole.

Attachments

• 20181009_115051.jpg
    20181009_115051.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 20181009_122933.jpg
    20181009_122933.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: madodel