TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Downtown Dallas (Dallas' Second)

Discussion in 'Texas Supercharger locations' started by geoffreak, May 26, 2018.

1. geoffreak

geoffreak Driving My Model 3

With the new Supercharger map update, comes a new Supercharger in DFW. It appears to be coming in 2019, so we've got a bit of time.

I guess the question becomes if it will actually be downtown, or maybe in uptown. I guess in a parking garage either way.

Attached Files:

2. Electroman

Electroman Active Member

#2 Electroman, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
    I would prefer one up in Sherman (or even further up north) to plug the 75 route to OK and MO
    And another one west of Fort Worth.
    And of course the missing one in Wichita Falls

Then DFW metro will be surrounded by a ring of SuperCargers

I will be greedy and say one in Temple, TX

• Like x 1
  3. redi

redi 2013 P85+

These three are sorely needed. Far more than anything additional in Dallas, IMO.

• Like x 2
  4. geoffreak

geoffreak Driving My Model 3

We really need to coordinate in an effort to get a Supercharger in Sherman. I'd love to be able to take 75 going north out of Texas.

• Like x 1
  5. Electroman

Electroman Active Member

Its a heavily traveled route to/from Dallas, 2nd only to Austin/Houston.

Dallas to Catoosa, OK is 260 miles, which is the direct route to Chicago and St. Louis. There is NOTHING in between !! Somewhere in McAlester, OK would be perfect.

• Helpful x 1