Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, CA - Amador Plaza (LIVE, 16 V2 stalls, expansion in progress May 2021)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used one of the HPWCs at the Dublin service center yesterday to get enough range to limp to Fremont. A tesla employee was using the other HPWC to charge a demo/loaner car and he said the superchargers should be live sometime next week if PG&E does their part.

Picked up my car from service today, they are uncovered and I was told they go live today. This was at 3:30PM. So may be live now.
IMG_1824.jpg

Charged my girlfriend's car here about an hour ago, they showed her how to use the auto parallel park feature as well. Only 2 stalls occupied when we arrived. QUOTE]

I charged up on way home from Harris Ranch. What a relief this spot is. I no longer have to wait and wait until I squeeze every last drop of charge out of HR in order to get home to Berkeley. And big head winds today too. Pulled in about 1:45 and there were 4 user cars charging. Tesla was using others to charge service or demo cars. Some demos were parked in front of two SCs but not plugged in, later I'm guessing someone asked them to move one so she could charge up. If the service center/showroom uses the SCs a lot during the day, users are going to be getting the secondary charge level. :eek: I lucked out and one user left just as I was plugging in.:biggrin:

Dub Charge.jpg

Visited today and the inside is beautiful. I needed to take a conference call and do some work while traveling so I decided to charge up at Dublin SC and hang out inside. This was better than an airline first-class lounge! My car charged up while I used the wifi and got down to business. Staff were attentive and they didn't even have to be since I was just an SC hangout customer. The place is stylish!

- K