Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, CA - Amador Plaza (LIVE, 16 V2 stalls, expansion in progress May 2021)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Location 6701 Amador Plaza Rd Dublin CA 94568. The former Chrysler/Jeep dealership is now vacant. The 100 or so cars that were on the lot two weeks ago are gone. "Soon" Tesla will begin transitioning this location into a Service Center with superchargers on site. We'll have to check the plans to see exactly where they will go. Here are a few 'pano' photos that I believe will orient correctly.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3,944
Good news on photo orientation posting from iPhones. ..... Because regular photos DO NOT orient correctly for viewing by others once posted..... even if you edit, rotate and repost.....but short pano photos DO orient correctly, it's best to only shoot short pano photos, then post. This ends cringed heebeegeebee's, neck pain, Austrailian viewing issues and gravitational anomalies!

Location 6701 Amador Plaza Rd Dublin CA 94568. The former Chrysler/Jeep dealership is now vacant. The 100 or so cars that were on the lot two weeks ago are gone. "Soon" Tesla will begin transitioning this location into a Service Center with superchargers on site. We'll have to check the plans to see exactly where they will go. Here are a few 'pano' photos that I believe will orient correctly.
View attachment 84871
A Dublin TM person says 6 Superchargers to start with on site; expandable to 8. I saw from across the street
internal walls being renovated now. So It's coming soon ...

This is a great location for me, because the north bay -- Harris Ranch works but only at low speed and minimal headwinds. To be safe, I have to route through Gilroy or do a loop out to Manteca and back, both of which add 20-30 minutes of road time to my trip (better to drive super slowly and go to Harris).

Thans for the updates and photos. Looking great.

This is a great location for me, because the north bay -- Harris Ranch works but only at low speed and minimal headwinds. To be safe, I have to route through Gilroy or do a loop out to Manteca and back, both of which add 20-30 minutes of road time to my trip (better to drive super slowly and go to Harris).

Thans for the updates and photos. Looking great.

Same thing for me...great spot to get a quick charge before continuing on to Harris Ranch.

The crews working on this service center and supercharger location are working today, Sunday! This location has great exposure to freeway passers by. I'm sure, once it's complete it will have great TESLA signage. My estimate is that 100 cars could be place on this lot. New car sales, service, used cars, supercharging all in one.

The crews working on this service center and supercharger location are working today, Sunday! This location has great exposure to freeway passers by. I'm sure, once it's complete it will have great TESLA signage. My estimate is that 100 cars could be place on this lot. New car sales, service, used cars, supercharging all in one.
... So This will become a one stop Tesla SUPERcenter flagship rivals Mothership Fremont. As previously mentioned this a prime location for Tesla motorists north- south direction with easy freeway access in that direction.
IMO Dublin may become very popular very soon when opens ... Smart thinking again by TM!
Thanks for photos Tyl:wink:

There is a lot of painting going on at this site both inside and out. Cement for the utility cabinets and superchargers has been poured along with the utility transformer pad.

- - - Updated - - -

A few photos!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    823.6 KB · Views: 755
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 747
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 742
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 733
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 754
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    819.9 KB · Views: 732
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    823.6 KB · Views: 735
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 759
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 737
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 736
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 736
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 718
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    819.9 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:
I'd love to be able to stay current with new photos etc of this site but I must pass the photo 'shutter' to someone else as I will not be back in Dublin for months. Soooo to those of you who are somewhat local, it is up to you to take pictures and post regularly for all to see. Please do. As you know,
so many on TMC are far, far away and enjoy watching the Tesla Supercharger Network grow. This site in particular because it will be so many things in one. Service Center, show room, possibly HPWC's, superchargers and a grand visual projecting the Tesla brand.