Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to supercharger.info the site is still under permit. Makes sense you don’t see construction yet.
It’s actually the other way around since supercharge.info is based on crowdsourced information. Once someone posts a picture of the site under construction here, then a supercharge.info editor (possibly me) will update the status.

I find it helpful even when non-updates are posted here since we don’t want long periods of not knowing if anything’s changed.

It’s actually the other way around since supercharge.info is based on crowdsourced information. Once someone posts a picture of the site under construction here, then a supercharge.info editor (possibly me) will update the status.

I find it helpful even when non-updates are posted here since we don’t want long periods of not knowing if anything’s changed.
I was about to hit you up on Atlantic Station's 20 added stalls (to 30) but I see you saw the posts and made the update. You guys are always on it.👍 Guess there is no way to state 10 V2s and 20 V3s? Tesla says "up to xxxkW" on their map which is more accurate but still ambiguous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pluto
I was about to hit you up on Atlantic Station's 20 added stalls (to 30) but I see you saw the posts and made the update. You guys are always on it.👍 Guess there is no way to state 10 V2s and 20 V3s? Tesla says "up to xxxkW" on their map which is more accurate but still ambiguous.
Right, there’s no option for multiple speeds right now. And yeah I exclusively focus on the Southeast now that I live here but there are some backup editors keeping tabs in case I miss any updates (I don’t follow all the threads).

Reactions: theothertom
Also I always assumed they would be more likely in this area since there are a total of only 7 angled (NO way to back into them) spots available up front.

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 6.48.08 AM.png

Last edited:
Lots of progress!
And just to be clear because of the wordless communication followed by a sarcastic comment, I believe JulienW's photo is showing the northern corner of the site, where he pointed in a post above. There is nothing there yet, and presumably JulienW saw nothing anywhere else on that site either.

I actually almost called the permit office on Wednesday morning, but decided to wait until it was at least December :)

And just to be clear because of the wordless communication followed by a sarcastic comment, I believe JulienW's photo is showing the northern corner of the site, where he pointed in a post above. There is nothing there yet, and presumably JulienW saw nothing anywhere else on that site either.

I actually almost called the permit office on Wednesday morning, but decided to wait until it was at least December :)
Yes, I was joking lol…at the fact that Tesla hasn’t done anything at this site for months.

I called the Dublin permit office again and got an update from the nice lady there. Coincidentally she had just asked for, and received, an update from Tesla on this. Unfortunately, what they said was they expected to have a planned construction start date in later January. Note, NOT actually starting then, rather that's when they would know when :)

So I think this site is just sitting on the back burner as Tesla works through higher priority sites, and they are just keeping it pushed out two months in the future. When it's time, it'll probably leap forward. For now, though, nothing to see here ...