Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An EV owner passing through reported this site "under construction" and provided this picture that seems to show that the fencing is BACK UP. And he said the utility connection was still pending. Which makes no sense to me, since this was reported working two weeks ago. Is this site still appearing in in-car navigation?
IMG_1666234992041.jpg

An EV owner passing through reported this site "under construction" and provided this picture that seems to show that the fencing is BACK UP. And he said the utility connection was still pending. Which makes no sense to me, since this was reported working two weeks ago. Is this site still appearing in in-car navigation? View attachment 865596
Still shows as up for me on the map:
image.jpg

Reactions: nogajim
An EV owner passing through reported this site "under construction" and provided this picture that seems to show that the fencing is BACK UP. And he said the utility connection was still pending. Which makes no sense to me, since this was reported working two weeks ago. Is this site still appearing in in-car navigation? View attachment 865596
I'm thinking this is just an old picture...

Reactions: AudreyHTX1
Thanks guys. I'm circling back to the reporter. He provided the photo as if it was his own and current, but as you all showed, must be from someone else (perhaps a utility contact of his) and from weeks ago.
I was there on last week on Oct 12th and there was no fencing then, (photo below) but anything is possible. I have a family member that is likely going to stop there tomorrow I can report back.
IMG_8525.JPG