Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably uncouth of me to hijack this thread but since I'm in Dublin, OH: any good recommendations for electricians to come install a 14-50 outlet in my garage? Thanks!

Can't wait to start putting that new supercharger to use.
Big City Electric is the only certified Tesla installer in Columbus Ohio. Installed mine in my garage and did an awesome job.

Probably uncouth of me to hijack this thread but since I'm in Dublin, OH: any good recommendations for electricians to come install a 14-50 outlet in my garage? Thanks!

I got quotes from all 3 of the companies Tesla listed for Columbus last year at this time. The lowest price was from Higher Power Electric, and the work was done speedily and well.

Reactions: JohnnyG

My circuit breakers are in the garage and I had some 8ga leftover from another project so just put a 14-50 under the box.

Sparky hasn't complained yet about the quality of the installation.

UPDATE!!

The light poles now have lights on top of them!

Oh, and in other news... The cables running to the transformer pad are now in place!!!

20180803_111134.jpg 20180803_111138.jpg 20180803_111156.jpg 20180803_111201.jpg

View attachment 323023
i'm glad you've learned a new word recently...this is public information fo a publicly held company. also, did i post his actual email address? Do explain what malice has taken place, none. :confused:o_O:rolleyes:
Apologies, I never took it to be malicious, only that if there wasn't a public directory listing his position and cell phone number, we probably shouldn't be posting it on here.