Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up and running! Saturday 9:50 am!
20180915_095202.jpg

BTW:

Your mission, should you choose to accept....
Our Columbus Service Center is on the precipice of delivering a record number of cars as we near the end of quarter. In case you didn't see Elon's tweet, existing owners have been invited to come out and help make those new owners' delivery experience even better.

• Our Goal: For existing Club Members to help ensure new customers taking delivery feel safe and confident with the operation of their vehicle once they’re ready to leave. More specifically, engaging them in dialog/conversation to address some of the nuances of electric car ownership they may not already be familiar with.
  • It's been determined that while the delivery teams are fantastic, most of them are not owners themselves. And with 2,3, 4+ deliveries an hour scheduled, we want to help.
  • If you are interested in meeting new owners and helping answer questions (or suggest answers to questions they didn't know to ask), please join me in volunteering this coming Thursday, Friday, or Saturday for just a couple hours on a day of your choosing.
  • Deliveries are heaviest in the morning and especially all day Saturday. Our hope is to provide just a couple of members, at various times of the day, to confirm charging situations, show new owners commonly used features on the touchscreen, and just be generally friendly since Tesla ownership is the best ownership.
If you are interested, please email me back with a time that works for you. Please do not feel obligated to help if you already have prior commitments; this is completely voluntary. However, I will say that I have batches of discount codes for Tesla Store merchandise slowly rolling in from Tesla corporate for owners registered with our club. There are enough for everyone and I was going to disperse them as I see you all... but if you want them first, this delivery event is the place to get them!

And as a way to celebrate the completion of the quarter, we'll be holding a lunch at the Dublin Supercharger on Monday, October 1st. Hopefully as many new owners as can make it, will show up with us!

• Love
Reactions: Peteybabes and Vip
BTW:

Your mission, should you choose to accept....
Our Columbus Service Center is on the precipice of delivering a record number of cars as we near the end of quarter. In case you didn't see Elon's tweet, existing owners have been invited to come out and help make those new owners' delivery experience even better.

• Our Goal: For existing Club Members to help ensure new customers taking delivery feel safe and confident with the operation of their vehicle once they’re ready to leave. More specifically, engaging them in dialog/conversation to address some of the nuances of electric car ownership they may not already be familiar with.
  • It's been determined that while the delivery teams are fantastic, most of them are not owners themselves. And with 2,3, 4+ deliveries an hour scheduled, we want to help.
  • If you are interested in meeting new owners and helping answer questions (or suggest answers to questions they didn't know to ask), please join me in volunteering this coming Thursday, Friday, or Saturday for just a couple hours on a day of your choosing.
  • Deliveries are heaviest in the morning and especially all day Saturday. Our hope is to provide just a couple of members, at various times of the day, to confirm charging situations, show new owners commonly used features on the touchscreen, and just be generally friendly since Tesla ownership is the best ownership.
If you are interested, please email me back with a time that works for you. Please do not feel obligated to help if you already have prior commitments; this is completely voluntary. However, I will say that I have batches of discount codes for Tesla Store merchandise slowly rolling in from Tesla corporate for owners registered with our club. There are enough for everyone and I was going to disperse them as I see you all... but if you want them first, this delivery event is the place to get them!

And as a way to celebrate the completion of the quarter, we'll be holding a lunch at the Dublin Supercharger on Monday, October 1st. Hopefully as many new owners as can make it, will show up with us!
i'm interested...if my detroit trip doesn't work this weekend